Savoury Cheese Tea Hamper
What's included in this Savoury Cheese Tea Hamper:
- 4 Devon Scone Company Cheese Scones (Made by Devon chef, Richard Hunt who's scone recipe has been used by Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes)
- Quicke's Mature Clothbound Cheddar - Devon artisan cheese producers with many awards (golds at World Cheese Awards 2015 and Taste of the West 2016)
- Devonshire Tea - Selection Pack (box contains 6 Classic Breakfast, 6 Delightful Afternoon & 6 Earl Grey tea bags)
- 225g Devon Chutney - Onion & Pineapple flavour from Otter Vale Products
- Hillside Savoury Biscuits - Oat & Seed or Pink Pepporcorn flavour (premium biscuits sold in Harrods)
- Personalised gift card
- Wicker Basket or Hamper with Lid
Free Next Day Delivery
Choose delivery date at checkout. Saturday delivery costs from £10 extra. Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend). Order by 12.30pm for same day dispatch (call us if needed).
Cream and scones are best eaten within 5 days.
Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands.
More delivery details.