Savoury Cheese Tea Hamper
What's included in this Savoury Cheese Tea Hamper:
- 4 Devon Scone Company Cheese Scones (Made by Devon chef, Richard Hunt who's scone recipe has been used by Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes)
- Quicke's Mature Clothbound Cheddar - Devon artisan cheese producers with many awards (golds at World Cheese Awards 2015 and Taste of the West 2016)
- Devonshire Tea - Selection Pack (box contains 6 Classic Breakfast, 6 Delightful Afternoon & 6 Earl Grey tea bags)
- 225g Devon Chutney - Onion & Pineapple flavour from Otter Vale Products
- Hillside Savoury Biscuits - Oat & Seed or Pink Pepporcorn flavour (premium biscuits sold in Harrods)
- Personalised gift card
- Wicker Basket or Hamper with Lid
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (usually order before 12.30pm for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs £9 extra.
- Morning delivery costs £9 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 4-5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.