Cream Tea Hamper with Devon Tea Towel
This delicious cream tea hamper with a Devon tea towel makes a lovely present as it can be enjoyed on Mothers Day or a Birthday but contains the keepable Devonshire tea towel. The scones are made by expert local chef Richard Hunt of the Devon Scone Company. Richard has shared scone recipes with Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes! The jam is also produced by the Devon Scone Company using local grade one strawberries and received a Taste of the West Gold Award (2014). Langage Farm provide the thick Devonshire clotted cream, traditionally made from a herd of Jersey and Guernsey cows. Proctor and Clark based in Salcombe create a range of high quality tea towels, choose from either the harbour scene or map of Devon landmarks.
- 4 Devon scones
- 113g Langage Farm Clotted Cream
- 220g Strawberry Jam
- 2 Devonshire Tea Bags
- Quality Devon Tea Towel from Proctor and Clark
- Personalised Gift Card
- Lidded Wicker Hamper
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (order before 12.30pm for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs from £10 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.