Festive Afternoon Tea Hamper
Treat someone to a delicious Devonshire cream tea food hamper with all ingredients sourced locally. The scones are made by expert local chef Richard Hunt and his partner Claire of the Devon Scone Company. Richard has shared scone recipes with Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes! The jam is also produced by the Devon Scone Company using local grade 1 strawberries and received a Taste of the West Gold Award (2014). Langage Farm provide lashings of thick Devonshire clotted cream, traditionally made from a herd of Jersey and Guernsey cows.
Included in this Festive Afternoon Tea Hamper:
- 4 Devon Scones (Taste of West Gold 2016)
- 226g Langage Farm Clotted Cream (1st place Devon County Show 2016)
- 220g Strawberry Jam (Taste of West Gold 2014)
- Devonshire Tea - Festive Selection (box contains 15 tea bags of different varieties)
- 4 Devon Made Mince Pies
- 100g Christmas Pudding Flavour Devonshire Fudge
- Luxury Lidded Hamper
- Personalised Gift Card
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (usually order before midday for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs £9 extra.
- Morning delivery costs £9 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 4-5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.