Fruit & Plain Scone Cream Tea by Post - Large Cream
Treat someone (or yourself!) to a delicious Devonshire fruit scone cream tea by post with all products sourced locally. The fruit scones are baked by expert local chef Richard Hunt and his partner Claire of the Devon Scone Company. Richard has shared scone recipes with Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes! The award winning jam (Taste of the West Gold Award 2014) is also produced by the Devon Scone Company. The thick Devonshire clotted cream is from Langage Farm, made traditionally from a herd of Jersey and Guernsey cows.
Included in this fruit scone cream tea by post:
- 2 Devon Scone Company Fruit Scones
- 2 Devon Scone Company Plain Scones
- 227g Langage Farm Clotted Cream
- 220g Strawberry Jam
- 2 Devonshire Tea Bags
- Personalised Gift Card
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (order before 12.30pm for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs from £10 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.