Teatime Treats (no cream)
This teatime treats hampers is designed for those looking for an afternoon tea hamper for someone who doesn't like cream. The scones are made by expert local chef Richard Hunt of the Devon Scone Company who's scone recipe has been used by Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes!
What's included in this teatime treats:
- 4 Devon Scone Company Fruit Scones (Taste of West Gold 2016)
- 220g Strawberry Jam (Taste of West Gold 2014)
- 2 pack of Mrs Gills Heavenly Chocolate Brownies
- 100g Devon Fudge Company Clotted Cream Flavour Fudge
- Teonis Cookies - Fudge Oat Crunch Cookies
- Devon Heaven West Country Tea Selection
- Personalised Gift Card
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (usually order before midday for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs £9 extra.
- Morning delivery costs £9 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 4-5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.