Fruit & Plain Scone Cream Tea by Post - Large Cream
An authentic Devon cream gift box by post with both fruit and plain scone baked by expert local chef Richard Hunt and his partner Claire of the Devon Scone Company. Richard has shared scone recipes with Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes! The strawberry jam is also produced by the Devon Scone Company using local grade one strawberries and received a Taste of the West Gold Award (2014). Langage Farm provide the thick Devonshire clotted cream, traditionally made from a herd of Jersey and Guernsey cows.
What's included in this cream tea hamper:
- 2 Plain Devon Scone Company Scones (Taste of the West Gold Award 2016)
- 2 Fruit Devon Scone Company Scones
- 227g Langage Farm Clotted Cream (1st place Devon County Show 2018)
- 220g Strawberry Jam (Taste of the West Gold Award 2014)
- 2 Devonshire Tea Sachets
- Personalised Gift Card
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (usually order before midday for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs £9 extra.
- Morning delivery costs £9 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 4-5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.