Picnic Cream Tea Hamper
Treat someone (or yourself!) to a delicious Devon cream tea picnic hamper with all ingredients sourced locally. The scones are made by expert local chef Richard Hunt and his partner Claire of the Devon Scone Company. Richard has shared scone recipes with Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes! The jam is also produced by the Devon Scone Company using local grade 1 strawberries and received a Taste of the West Gold Award (2014). Langage Farm provide the thick Devonshire clotted cream, traditionally made from a herd of Jersey and Guernsey cows.
Included in this cream tea picnic hamper:
- 4 Devon Scone Company Scones
- 226g Langage Farm Clotted Cream
- 220g Strawberry Jam
- Luscombe Organic Damascene Rose Bubbly 32cl
- Luscombe Organic Wild Elderflower Bubbly 32cl
- 100g Devon clotted cream fudge
- Willie's Cacao - Milk of the Gods
- 50g Burts Crisps Mature Cheddar & Spring Onion
- 2 Devonshire Tea Bags
- Personalised Gift Card
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (usually order before midday for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs £9 extra.
- Morning delivery costs £9 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 4-5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.