Afternoon Tea Hamper
A delicious Devonshire afternoon tea hamper with all ingredients sourced locally. This afternoon tea hamper provides a nice feast for two or can be shared amongst a family of four. The scones are made by expert local chef Richard Hunt of the Devon Scone Company who's scone recipe has been used by Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes!
What's included in this afternoon tea hamper:
- 2 Devon Scone Company Plain Scones (Taste of West Gold 2016)
- 2 Devon Scone Company Fruit Scones (Taste of West Gold 2016)
- 226g Langage Farm Clotted Cream (1st place Devon County Show 2016)
- 220g Strawberry Jam (Taste of West Gold 2014)
- 2 pack of Mrs Gills Heavenly Chocolate Brownies
- 2 pack of Flapjackery Devon Cream Tea Flapjack
- Teoni's Strawberries & Cream Shortbread Biscuits
- Devon Heaven West Country Tea Selection
- Personalised Gift Card
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (usually order before midday for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs £9 extra.
- Morning delivery costs £9 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 4-5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.