Are you looking for something different as an Easter present, perhaps for someone who doesn’t like chocolate, well cream tea hampers are a great alternative. Everyone loves cream teas as much as they do chocolate. They are a better small gift for adults than Easter eggs and are ideal for sharing with the family and enjoying together one afternoon during the Easter period. Also, sometimes children can end up with multiple Easter eggs so buy buying an alternative Easter gift you avoid duplicating the same gift.
Although the weather doesn’t always compile Easter coincides with the changing season’s and cream teas are a great way to start the summer, especially for those who have memories of holidaying in Devon or Cornwall.
The baskets that our cream tea hampers come in can also be used for collecting Easter eggs during children’s Easter egg hunts in the garden or used for creating an Easter themed scene with painted eggs, flowers and chicks or bunnies.
Devon Heaven Cream Tea Hampers
- Our Devonshire scones are made by a local chef and have a gold Taste of the West award.
- The clotted cream made by Langage Farm and jam made by Devon Scone Company are also award winning.
- They come with free next day delivery. You can also choose to have delivery on a particular date.
- A gift card where you can enter a personal message such as ‘Happy Easter’ is included.
- At the time of writing we have 498 reviews of which 487 are 5 stars (and these are managed by a 3rd party and cannot be faked, edited or deleted).
- Almost everything we sell is for a gift so our cream and afternoon tea hampers are all designed to be nicely presented on arrival.
- As well as the scones, cream, jam and tea our afternoon tea hampers also include artisan cheese and biscuits, local cakes, chocolate truffles and much more.