Afternoon Tea Feast Hamper
Afternoon tea has been a quintessentially English tradition since 1840 when Anna, the 7th Duchess of Bedford decided that she needed tea and a light snack to fill the gap between lunch and dinner. Today, afternoon tea is an indulgence treat making it a great gift for any occasion, be it a thank you, Birthday, Mothers Day, moving home or wedding gift.
What's included in this afternoon tea by post:
- 4 Devon scones (made by Devon chef, Richard Hunt who's scone recipe has been used by Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes)
- 227g Langage Farm clotted cream (1st place Devon County Show 2016)
- 220g strawberry jam (Taste of the West Gold Award - 2014)
- Devonshire Tea - Selection Pack (box contains 6 Classic Breakfast, 6 Delightful Afternoon & 6 Earl Grey tea bags)
- Teonis Cookies - Fudge Oat Crunch Cookies
- Devon Heaven luxurious chocolate truffles
- Personalised gift card
Luxury Lidded Hamper
(afternoon tea stand not supplied)
- Free Next Day Delivery (or choose date)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs from £10 extra.
- Order by 12.30pm for same day dispatch (call us if needed).
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.