Coffee Cream Tea by Post
Treat someone (or yourself!) to a delicious Devonshire coffee cream tea by post with all products sourced locally. Little's, the coffee flavour enthusiasts from East Devon, provide the rich hazelnut coffee. They believe a cup of coffee should be something to savour and aim to provide the finest by gently infusing the best Arabica coffee with exciting flavours. The scones are baked by expert local chef Richard Hunt of the Devon Scone Company who has shared scone recipes with Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes! The award winning jam (Taste of the West Gold Award 2014) is also produced by the Devon Scone Company. The thick Devonshire clotted cream is provided by Langage Farm, made traditionally from a herd of Jersey and Guernsey cows.
Included in this Coffee Cream Tea by Post:
- 4 Devonshire Scones
- 113g or 227g Langage Farm Clotted Cream
- 220g Strawberry Jam
- 50g Little's Coffee - Rich Hazelnut
- Personalised Gift Card
- Gift Wrapped Wicker Basket
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (usually order before 12.30pm for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs £9 extra.
- Morning delivery costs £10 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 4-5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.