Picnic Cream Tea Hamper
Treat someone (or yourself!) to a delicious Devon cream tea picnic hamper with all ingredients sourced locally. The scones are made by expert local chef Richard Hunt and his partner Claire of the Devon Scone Company. Richard has shared scone recipes with Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes! The jam is also produced by the Devon Scone Company using local grade 1 strawberries and received a Taste of the West Gold Award (2014). Langage Farm provide the thick Devonshire clotted cream, traditionally made from a herd of Jersey and Guernsey cows.
Included in this cream tea picnic hamper:
- 4 Devon Scone Company Scones
- 226g Langage Farm Clotted Cream
- 220g Strawberry Jam
- Luscombe Organic Hot Ginger Beer 32cl or Damascene Rose Bubbly 32cl
- Luscombe Organic Wild Elderflower Bubbly 32cl
- 100g Devon clotted cream fudge
- Teonis Cookies - Fudge Oat Crunch Cookies
- 2 Devonshire Tea Bags
- Luxury Lidded Hamper
- Personalised Gift Card
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (order before 12.30pm for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs from £10 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.