Celebration Cream Tea
What's included in this Celebration Cream Tea:
- 4 Devon Scone Company scones (made by Devon chef, Richard Hunt whose scone recipe has been used by Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes)
- 226g Langage Farm clotted cream (1st place Devon County Show 2015)
- 220g strawberry jam (Taste of the West Gold Award - 2014)
- Devonshire Tea - Selection Pack (box contains 6 Classic Breakfast, 6 Delightful Afternoon & 6 Earl Grey tea bags)
- Quicke's Mature Clothbound Cheddar - Devon artisan cheese producers with many awards (golds at World Cheese Awards 2015 and Taste of the West 2016)
- Waterhouse Fayre Devon Cider Chutney
- Mrs Gills Luxury Carrot Cake
- Hillside Savoury Biscuits - Oat & Seed (premium biscuits sold in Harrods)
- Lyme Bay Sparkling Elderflower Wine
- Personalised gift card
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (usually order before 12.30pm for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs £9 extra.
- Morning delivery costs £9 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 4-5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.