Devon Cream Tea Hamper - Large Cream
A delicious Devonshire cream tea hamper with all ingredients sourced locally. The scones are made by expert local chef Richard Hunt and his partner Claire of the Devon Scone Company. Richard has shared scone recipes with Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes! The jam is also produced by the Devon Scone Company using local grade one strawberries and received a Taste of the West Gold Award (2014). Langage Farm provide the thick Devonshire clotted cream, traditionally made from a herd of Jersey and Guernsey cows.
- 4 Devonshire scones (Taste of the West Gold Award 2016)
- 226g Langage Farm Clotted Cream
- 220g Strawberry Jam
- 2 Devonshire Tea Sachets
- 2 Plymouth Tea Sachets
- Personalised Gift Card
- Luxury Lidded Hamper
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (usually order before 12.30pm for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs £9 extra.
- Morning delivery costs £9 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 4-5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.