Cream Tea - Large Scones & Extra Cream
Treat someone (or yourself!) to a delicious Devonshire cream tea with all ingredients sourced locally. The scones are baked by expert local chef Richard Hunt and his partner Claire of the Devon Scone Company. Richard has shared scone recipes with Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes! The jam is also produced by the Devon Scone Company using local grade one strawberries and received a Taste of the West Gold Award (2014). Langage Farm provide the thick Devonshire clotted cream, traditionally made from a herd of Jersey and Guernsey cows. They're the first UK Carbon Neutral Dairy with an Anaerobic Digester Facility generating electricity from food waste, which supplies the Farm and Dairy with its energy needs
- 4 Devonshire Scones (Taste of the West Gold Award 2016)
- 227g Langage Farm Clotted Cream
- 220g Strawberry Jam
- 2 Devonshire Tea Bags
- Personalised Gift Card
- Gift Wrapped Wicker Basket
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (order before 12.30pm for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs from £10 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.