Prosecco & Truffles Afternoon Tea
A luxurious Prosecco afternoon tea hamper with scones by expert local chef Richard Hunt who's scone recipe has been used by Kirstie Allsopp for her Channel 4 programmes! The jam is also produced by the Devon Scone Company using local grade 1 strawberries and received a Taste of the West Gold Award (2014). Langage Farm provide the thick Devonshire clotted cream, traditionally made from a herd of Jersey and Guernsey cows.
- 4 Devon Scone Company scones
- 2 x 113g Langage Farm clotted cream
- 220g strawberry jam
- 2 x 20cl Vino Spumante Extra Dry Prosecco Sparkling Wine
- Devon Heaven Luxury Chocolate Truffles (8 Truffles)
- Teoni's Strawberries & Cream Shortbread Biscuits
- 2 Devonshire Tea tea bags
- Personalised gift card message
- Luxury Lidded Hamper
- Free Next Day or Choosen Day Delivery (usually order before 12.30pm for next day delivery)
- DPD predicted 1 hour delivery window
- Cream teas can’t arrive on Monday (as cream can't travel all weekend).
- Saturday delivery costs £9 extra.
- Morning delivery costs £9 extra.
- Cream and scones are best eaten within 4-5 days.
- Some restrictions apply for Islands and Highlands. Full delivery details.